This coconut kefir yogurt is amazing! It has probiotics, it’s high in protein + dairy and sugar free! This is wonderful for babies… just leave out the nuts :)
- 16 oz coconut meat (if frozen, thawed)
- 1 T coconut kefir
- 1 capsule dairy free probiotic
- Juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lime
- Half cup raw coconut water
Blend all ingredients in your blender until creamy and smooth.
Pour into a glass jar and cover with cheesecloth or other breathable fabric and secure with a rubber band. Leave out at room temperature overnight (I leave mine for 12 hours) and then refrigerate and enjoy!
Note: the yogurt should be creamy and have the consistency of a normal yogurt. If it looks chunky after sitting out overnight, put it back in the blender until it gets creamy.
I found the recipe in this book.